Sep 13, 2014
For the first time, the Mini hatch is now available with five doors, and you get more rear space and a bigger boot. We drive the Cooper D, Cooper S and Cooper SD in the UK.
Sep 8, 2014
The Audi A3 saloon takes on the test of a family holiday to Cornwall, and the Mini Cooper has been telling fibs.
Sep 5, 2014
Sep 1, 2014
- Six great convertibles beat 40mpg in our test
- Brilliant drop-tops that are also fuel efficient
- Results indicate real-world fuel economy
Aug 25, 2014
The BMW i3 is fine, but charging it is not so straightforward; meanwhile the Mini Cooper continues to impress with its all-round talents
Aug 25, 2014
Company cars come in all shapes and sizes, and lots of business miles are often over short distances. These are the best small company cars.
Aug 22, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
- Latest issue of What Car? magazine on sale
- What's new on whatcar.com
- Definitive verdicts you can't afford to miss
Aug 18, 2014
The Audi A3 Saloon gives a demonsatration of why it's our Executive Car of the Year, while the BMW i3 and the Mini Copper both suffer a case of 'computer says no' syndrome
Aug 5, 2014
- Don't buy until you've read this
- The new cars coming soon
- From cheap family cars to luxury SUVs