Mini One News
Dec 27, 2014
Looking for a premium small car? The Audi A1 and Mini One will need to deliver style, low costs and a healthy helping of entertainment if they're to win this test.
Dec 17, 2014
- Fun and iconic hatchback
- Prices start from less than £4k
- Real-world examples
Nov 9, 2014
The Fiat 500C has undergone a mid-life tweak rather than a full blown face-lift, to help boost its appeal in a class with few rivals. Has it done enough to succeed? We drive it in the UK.
Oct 14, 2014
The Mini One and One D are the entry point to the new Mini range, undercutting the Cooper models by a hefty £1550. We try them in the UK for the first time.
Aug 25, 2014
Company cars come in all shapes and sizes, and lots of business miles are often over short distances. These are the best small company cars.
Mar 10, 2014
- Entry-level Mini on show at Geneva
- 1.2 petrol or 1.5 turbodiesel power
- On sale later this year, from around £14k
Jan 15, 2014
- Customers to choose and fit own interior trim
- Downloadable apps on the way
- Electric Mini also coming
Dec 2, 2013
- Mini One suffers severe engine damage and is starved of oil
- Owner faces £2500 repair costs
- The finance on the Mini was settled and £850 refunded
Nov 19, 2013
- What Car? readers get exclusive access to new Mini
- New car comes with improved space, features and safety kit
- On sale in spring 2014, from around £15k
Nov 18, 2013
- Which cars does the new Mini have to beat to be best in class?
- Faces competition from Audi, Fiat and Vauxhall
- Rivals are priced from around £10k