The Audi A3 Saloon gives a demonsatration of why it's our Executive Car of the Year, while the BMW i3 and the Mini Copper both suffer a case of 'computer says no' syndrome
- Don't buy until you've read this
- The new cars coming soon
- From cheap family cars to luxury SUVs
The Mini One is the entry point to the new Mini range, undercutting the Cooper model by a hefty £1550. We try it in the UK for the first time.
- Which small SUV is the best buy?
- We name our favourite crossovers…
- …and the ones to avoid
The Countryman has been a runaway sales success for Mini, and now the time has come to update its sporty SUV to keep pace with its rivals. We test the face-lifted Cooper S ALL4.
- Nine small cars achieve more than 60mpg in our tests
- All have diesel engines; most are superminis
- Results indicate real-world fuel economy