- Fun and iconic hatchback
- Prices start from less than £4k
- Real-world examples
- Macan is first Porsche ever crash tested by Euro NCAP
- Small SUV gets five-star rating
- 11 other cars tested, including the three-star Dacia Logan
- Small cars that achieve more than 55.0mpg in our True MPG tests
- Most have diesel engines but two are petrol-powered
- Results indicate real-world fuel economy
The Countryman has been a runaway sales success for Mini, and now the time has come to update its sporty SUV to keep pace with its rivals. We test the face-lifted Cooper S and D ALL4.
The Mini One and One D are the entry point to the new Mini range, undercutting the Cooper models by a hefty £1550. We try them in the UK for the first time.