- Six great convertibles beat 40mpg in our test
- Brilliant drop-tops that are also fuel efficient
- Results indicate real-world fuel economy
The Audi A3 Saloon gives a demonsatration of why it's our Executive Car of the Year, while the BMW i3 and the Mini Copper both suffer a case of 'computer says no' syndrome
The Mini One is the entry point to the new Mini range, undercutting the Cooper model by a hefty £1550. We try it in the UK for the first time.
- Which small SUV is the best buy?
- We name our favourite crossovers…
- …and the ones to avoid