The Countryman has been a runaway sales success for Mini, and now the time has come to update its sporty SUV to keep pace with its rivals. We test the face-lifted Cooper S and D ALL4.
The Mini One and One D are the entry point to the new Mini range, undercutting the Cooper models by a hefty £1550. We try them in the UK for the first time.
- Big savings on rivals from Audi, BMW and Mercedes-Benz
- Also, money off the new five-door Mini Cooper
- Even more deals in our weekly round-up
- We round up the new models to be revealed at the Paris Motor Show
- Brand new production cars, prototypes and concepts all on display
- The Paris Motor Show runs from October 4-19, 2014