Dec 9, 2014
- Our picks of new cars for less than £10,000
- Cars from VW, Skoda, Hyundai and Dacia
- We name the best in class, and the ones to avoid
Dec 8, 2014
- We name the most efficient small petrol cars
- Mazda 2 just tested
- Results indicate real-world fuel economy
Nov 22, 2014
Mid-life updates have made the BMW X3 an even more compelling large SUV, but the plug-in hybrid Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV offers similar space and much lower CO2 emissions. The Audi Q5 and Volvo XC60 will also prove tough to beat.
Nov 8, 2014
Versatility, comfort and value. These SUVs need to seat seven on occasion, but be the ultimate family car the rest of the time.
Oct 20, 2014
We drive the freshened-up Mitsubishi Shogun that gets a tweaked front end, improved sound insulation and better standard kit in an attempt to appeal to more SUV buyers.
Oct 8, 2014
There's a variety of seven-seat cars to choose from on the market. Whether you're looking for one to carry seven on a regular basis or more of a part-time seven-seater, check out our guide to the ones to go for and the ones to avoid.
Oct 7, 2014
- All-new Mitsubishi Shogun at least three years away
- Not going to be replaced until 2017
- New L200 and ASX due first
Oct 6, 2014
- Mitsubishi is considering big changes to its Outlander
- Sales have been boosted by the PHEV's success
- Expects to sell 10,000 cars a year
Oct 1, 2014
- Face-lift brings subtle styling changes
- Xenon headlights, upgraded infotainment
- Prices start at £28,599
Sep 26, 2014
The Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV has been demonstrating its practical side and the Skoda Octavia has developed some bad vibrations