Mitsubishi Shogun News
Oct 20, 2014
We drive the freshened-up Mitsubishi Shogun that gets a tweaked front end, improved sound insulation and better standard kit in an attempt to appeal to more SUV buyers.
Oct 8, 2014
There's a variety of seven-seat cars to choose from on the market. Whether you're looking for one to carry seven on a regular basis or more of a part-time seven-seater, check out our guide to the ones to go for and the ones to avoid.
Oct 7, 2014
- All-new Mitsubishi Shogun at least three years away
- Not going to be replaced until 2017
- New L200 and ASX due first
Oct 1, 2014
- Face-lift brings subtle styling changes
- Xenon headlights, upgraded infotainment
- Prices start at £28,599
Aug 5, 2014
Mitsubishi has introduced a new top-of-the-range trim to its rugged 4x4. Does it give the Shogun the edge over rivals such as the Jeep Wrangler and Land Rover Defender?
May 10, 2014
- Which seven-seat 4x4 is the best buy?
- We name our favourite MPVs...
- …and the ones to avoid
Mar 11, 2014
- Mitsubishi to offer a plug-in or electric version of every model
- To be offered within next five years
- Outlander PHEV first, ASX next
Nov 20, 2013
- Next new Mitsubishi car is ASX replacement
- Will be offered with plug-in hybrid engine
- New Shogun due in 2016; will keep off-road focus