Jun 12, 2014
Jun 12, 2014
Running a company car could prove an expensive business, but not if you pick one of these. All of these cars are exempt from benefit-in-kind tax or are in the lowest band.
Jun 6, 2014
It's SUVs all the way on the What Car? fleet today. We introduce the greenest SUV on the market to our fleet, the Renault Captur stretches its legs and the back row of seats is utilised in our Hyundai Santa Fe
Jun 5, 2014
Digital editor Nigel Donnelly takes delivery of Mitsubishi's company car extraordinaire, the Outlander PHEV.
May 23, 2014
- Seat and Skoda show off Worthersee concepts
- Mitsubishi sells out of its anniversary Evo
- Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV sales rocketing as well
May 15, 2014
- Audi's A3 Clubsport concept has 518bhp and four-wheel drive
- Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV private finance at £436 per month
- New Icon Plus trim for Toyota Auris range adds more kit
May 10, 2014
- Which seven-seat 4x4 is the best buy?
- We name our favourite MPVs...
- …and the ones to avoid
May 8, 2014
Are you eligible for the Motability scheme? Confused about which car to go for? Here's our pick of the best and worst small cars on the scheme, all of which can be had with no Advance Payment.
Apr 29, 2014
- Government confirms £200m of funding
- £5000 grant could continue until at least 2017
- Money also allocated for rapid charging network
Apr 28, 2014
What are hybrid cars, how do they work and who makes them? What Car? has the answers