Mitsubishi has introduced a new top-of-the-range trim to its rugged 4x4. Does it give the Shogun the edge over rivals such as the Jeep Wrangler and Land Rover Defender?
- Our picks of new cars for less than £10,000
- Cars from Ford, VW, Skoda, Hyundai and Dacia
- We name the best in class, and the ones to avoid
- Month three with the Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV
- Plug-in hybrid offers 44g/km and promises triple-digit MPG
- Run by digital editor Nigel Donnelly
Read the latest updates on the What Car? long-term test fleet. We reflect on our Qashqai’s all-round abilities, and the Mazda 3 is a noisy long distance companion.