British Motor Show - NICE: five seats, zero emissions, £14k
NICE is showing the Ze-0, a five-seater that can travel up to 65 miles under typical city driving conditions. Prices will start from £13,995 when it goes on sale in the autumn.
The MyCar is a small two-seater with a range of 40 miles. It will cost from £8995, and it also goes on sale in the autumn.
In addition, an all-electric Fiat 500 project car will be on display.
Public reaction to the conversion will be gauged at the show, before company bosses decide whether to go ahead with putting the car on sale. So if you like it, be sure to tell them!
NICE is also displaying two- and four-seater versions of its Mega City car, which has been given a makeover for this year.
Prices start from £11,500, although a discount of £500 is being offered for Mega City buyers who place a deposit at the show.
In the Electric Vehicle Village, you'll also find two NICE co-developed concept vehicles: the Super Light Concept, a research project developed with Cranfield University, and an electric Fiat Doblo.
Featured in this story
- AC Schnitzer
- Alfa Romeo MiTo
- Bentley: 600bhp and 200mph
- Cadillac's CTS Concept Coupe
- Chevrolet: drumming a Beat to the Camaro
- Citroen's oddball C-Cactus
- Electric pavilion - cars you can charge
- Electric taxi
- Ford's smart new Fiesta makes debut
- Ford - sexy new Focus RS and more
- Greener Driving Pavilion
- Honda's eco push and action arena
- Hummer's 'small' car
- Hyundai: Coupes and ice-creams
- IFR Aspid - rally-bred two-seater
- Isuzu's new pick-ups
- Jaguar - 60 years of the XK
- Kamala K360R- road or track?
- Kia's Soul bared to all
- Land Rover: special Range Rover and LRX
- Lexus LF-A supercar
- Lightning Car Company
- Mastretta MXT
- Lotus Evora
- Mazda: plenty of Zoom Zoom
- Mercedes' green drive and SLR
- Mini thinks big
- Morgan: a Car for Life
- NICE: five seats, zero emissions, £14k
- Nissan Qashqai +2
- Nissan: new GT-R, Denki Cube and more
- PGO Automobiles
- Peugeot's 308 RC Z - an Audi TT rival
- Renault's hot Megane and other concepts
- Saab's X concepts
- Seat SportCoupe
- Spyker C8 Aileron
- SsangYong's art attack
- Subaru: ultra-fast Imprezas
- Suzuki's Kizashi crash goal
- Tesla: making electric cars sexy
- Think electric...
- Toyota - cute and crazy
- Ultimate Collection - supercar display
- Vauxhall Insignia