Nissan Qashqai Crossover News
Jan 26, 2015
Renault confirms its new Nissan Qashqai rival will be called the Kadjar. It'll make its public debut at the Geneva motor show in March
Jan 23, 2015
Don't buy a new car until you've read this - our ultimate guide to the new cars coming in 2015
Jan 21, 2015
The Nissan Qashqai won our prestigious Car of the Year Award in 2014. We've been running one for a year to find out how it stands up to daily life.
Dec 28, 2014
Nissan Qashqai takes top spot in our round-up of the most searched for new car reviews in 2014
Dec 25, 2014
We round up the highs and the lows of 2014, as rated by our team of road testers
Nov 8, 2014
Versatility, comfort and value. These SUVs need to seat seven on occasion, but be the ultimate family car the rest of the time.
Nov 6, 2014
- Nissan Qashqai gets new 1.6-litre petrol engine...
- ...It's the fastest version in the range
- Suzuki Jimny gets refresh
Oct 30, 2014
The Skoda Yeti Monte Carlo has a stylish look and extra equipment to add to the Yeti's already proven talents, but at £24,390 can it justify the extra price over the standard car?
Oct 29, 2014
- What Car?'s 2014 Car of the Year
- More than £2000 off the top trim level
- Includes sat-nav and lane-departure warning
Oct 28, 2014
- Seven-seat model could happen, says boss
- Customer demand key to sign-off
- Qashqai and Juke rivals on the way