Nissan Qashqai News
Nov 18, 2014
We reveal the long-list of cars which are in with a chance of winning the prestigious What Car? Car of the Year Award in 2015. Has your favourite made the list?
Nov 12, 2014
Our digital content manager has been checking out a new Hyundai digital dealership, while a foible in the Qashqai has been exposed on a trip to Scotland.
Nov 8, 2014
Versatility, comfort and value. These SUVs need to seat seven on occasion, but be the ultimate family car the rest of the time.
Nov 6, 2014
- Nissan Qashqai gets new 1.6-litre petrol engine...
- ...It's the fastest version in the range
- Suzuki Jimny gets refresh
Nov 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
The Skoda Yeti Monte Carlo has a stylish look and extra equipment to add to the Yeti's already proven talents, but at £24,390 can it justify the extra price over the standard car?
Oct 29, 2014
- What Car?'s 2014 Car of the Year
- More than £2000 off the top trim level
- Includes sat-nav and lane-departure warning
Oct 29, 2014
The Hyundai's simple infotainment system earns brownie points, the Mazda 3's voice controls are put through its paces and the Qashqai's storage compartments are winning admiration.
Oct 28, 2014
- Seven-seat model could happen, says boss
- Customer demand key to sign-off
- Qashqai and Juke rivals on the way
Oct 23, 2014
Our 2014 Car of the Year gets a new trim level, so with more equipment including nav, the Qashqai N-tec could become the new best buy in the range. We drive it in the UK.