Nissan Qashqai News
Dec 1, 2014
- The most fuel-efficient SUVs...
- ...as assessed by our fuel testers
- Results indicate real-world fuel economy
Nov 26, 2014
The Qashqai is recruited by our editorial assistant for a trip to the garden centre
Nov 20, 2014
The Civic's auto headlights are causing confusion, there are doubts over the Nissan's looks and the Golf's driving position comes into its own.
Nov 18, 2014
We reveal the long-list of cars which are in with a chance of winning the prestigious What Car? Car of the Year Award in 2015. Has your favourite made the list?
Nov 12, 2014
Our digital content manager has been checking out a new Hyundai digital dealership, while a foible in the Qashqai has been exposed on a trip to Scotland.
Nov 8, 2014
Versatility, comfort and value. These SUVs need to seat seven on occasion, but be the ultimate family car the rest of the time.
Nov 6, 2014
- Nissan Qashqai gets new 1.6-litre petrol engine...
- ...It's the fastest version in the range
- Suzuki Jimny gets refresh
Nov 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
The Skoda Yeti Monte Carlo has a stylish look and extra equipment to add to the Yeti's already proven talents, but at £24,390 can it justify the extra price over the standard car?
Oct 29, 2014
- What Car?'s 2014 Car of the Year
- More than £2000 off the top trim level
- Includes sat-nav and lane-departure warning