Nissan Qashqai News
Jun 7, 2014
These five-star cars are all proof that you don't need to shell out loads for a fantastic car – they're all available for less than £20,000
Jun 4, 2014
The Nissan compares well with some posher SUVs, and the Mazda 3's practicality is put to the test
Jun 3, 2014
May 28, 2014
Read the latest updates on the What Car? long-term test fleet. We find an aftermarket sat-nav set-up for our i10, and the Qashqai’s boot impresses us yet again.
May 28, 2014
May 21, 2014
Read the latest updates on the What Car? long-term test fleet. An office prank highlights the benefits of Ford’s MyKey technology, and we solve a mystery on the Leon SC.
May 20, 2014
The Nissan Qashqai is the 2014 What Car? Car of the Year - watch our video review to find out why.
May 16, 2014
- Nissan Pulsar marks return to family hatch market
- VW Golf rival likely to share engines with Qashqai
- All-new model on sale in the autumn
May 14, 2014
- Qashqai isn’t to everyone’s tastes, but we love ours
- Is the Mazda 3 at its best on long motorway journeys?
- Kia Carens’ load space is just as impressive as its seats
May 7, 2014
- Our i10’s dimensions make it a favourite for city driving
- Qashqai’s diesel engine is economical but not brisk
- Lack of parking sensors frustrates in the Mazda 3