Nissan X-Trail 4x4 News
Jan 1, 2016
The most economical cars with 4x4 tested by our True MPG team
Nov 2, 2015
The most fuel efficient seven-seaters as tested by our True MPG team
Oct 28, 2015
The most popular used cars on What Car?
Oct 5, 2015
Save more than £5300 on the Nissan X-Trail 1.6 dCi 130 4WD Tekna
Jul 5, 2015
Can the new Kia Sorento beat the best seven-seater SUVs, including the new Land Rover Discovery Sport?
Dec 19, 2014
Our weekly deals round-up includes savings on the BMW X3, Nissan X-Trail, Range Rover Evoque and Hyundai Santa Fe.
Oct 1, 2014
- Nissan X-Trail's top rating matches scores for Hyundai Santa Fe and Honda CR-V
- Citroen C4 Cactus gets four stars
- Mercedes-Benz V-Class awarded five stars
Sep 22, 2014
- The best used SUVs and 4x4s to fit your budget
- 13 great family vehicles...
- ... plus three to avoid
Aug 4, 2014
- Big savings on the new seven-seat X-Trail
- 1.6-litre diesel is frugal and relaxing
- Mid-range Acenta comes with plenty of standard kit
Aug 1, 2014
What Car? drives the all-new Nissan X-Trail SUV. It comes with five or seven seats, and prices start from £22,995. It'll need to match the high standards set by the smaller Qashqai if it's to be a winner