Nov 20, 2014
The Civic's auto headlights are causing confusion, there are doubts over the Nissan's looks and the Golf's driving position comes into its own.
Nov 20, 2014
- Good-value, spacious family hatchback
- Save more than £4500
- Featured in the latest issue of What Car? magazine
Nov 18, 2014
We reveal the long-list of cars which are in with a chance of winning the prestigious What Car? Car of the Year Award in 2015. Has your favourite made the list?
Nov 12, 2014
Our digital content manager has been checking out a new Hyundai digital dealership, while a foible in the Qashqai has been exposed on a trip to Scotland.
Nov 10, 2014
- The most economical cars with 4x4
- Mix of SUVs, estates and hatchbacks
- All tested by our real-world fuel testers
Nov 8, 2014
Versatility, comfort and value. These SUVs need to seat seven on occasion, but be the ultimate family car the rest of the time.
Nov 6, 2014
- Nissan Qashqai gets new 1.6-litre petrol engine...
- ...It's the fastest version in the range
- Suzuki Jimny gets refresh
Nov 5, 2014
- Skoda Fabia and Tesla Model S receive five-star crash ratings
- BMW 2 Series Active Tourer and Nissan Pulsar also get maximum score
- Renault Megane result upgraded
Nov 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Improved refinement and comfort, and an aggressive-looking style update are good news for the updated Nissan 370Z Nismo, but a big rise in price could be a major issue