Aug 1, 2014
What Car? drives the all-new Nissan X-Trail SUV. It comes with five or seven seats, and prices start from £22,995. It'll need to match the high standards set by the smaller Qashqai if it's to be a winner
Jul 24, 2014
- Five MPVs beat 55mpg in our test
- Citroen C4 Picasso returns nearly 60mpg
- Results indicate real-world fuel economy
Jul 21, 2014
- Crossovers that beat 40mpg
- All assessed by our fuel testers
- Find out what your car does with our True MPG tool
Jul 19, 2014
- We've already found savings of more than £1500 on Nissan's new hatchback
- Promises impressive refinement and standard kit
- 1.5 diesel emits less than 100g/km of CO2
Jul 17, 2014
Will the Suzuki SX4 S-Cross make its mark on Mark Pearson after he swaps it for the Qashqai? Also, our VW Golf goes on a tour of the UK and the Range Rover has its work cut out to convert a skeptic.
Jul 16, 2014
- Which small SUV is the best buy?
- We name our favourite crossovers…
- …and the ones to avoid
Jul 16, 2014
Does the smaller engined Mazda 3 add up to a better deal? Will the Hyundai i10 pass its economy exam? And will the Nissan Qashqai win the battle of the SUV’s?
Jul 10, 2014
- Nissan marketing boss reveals car's key strengths
- Styling, technology and rear space are key attributes
- On sale this autumn, from £15,995
Jul 7, 2014
We go through the best SUVs to consider if you are choosing a company car, and name the ones you should avoid at all costs.
Jul 4, 2014
- Nissan’s Ford Focus rival starts at £15,995
- Two engines and four trims to choose from
- Diesel engine emits less than 100g/km CO2