British Motor Show - Peugeot's 308 RC Z - an Audi TT rival
Based on the company's small family car, the Audi TT-rivalling RC Z's engine range is likely to include a 218bhp 1.6-litre turbocharged petrol, as well as other petrols and diesels.
The 1.6T can accelerate the car from zero to 60mph in less than seven seconds and return more than 42mpg on the combined cycle.
A lightweight carbonfibre roof helps with that, and keeps carbon dioxide emissions down to 160g/km.
Kiss: Elle or high water
The RC Z takes a few styling cues from the 908 HDi FAP endurance racing car.
Peugeot has also gone all 'Pimp My Ride' with a scissor-door version of the 207 GTi, and there's also a Kiss radio version of the 107 supermini - complete with a Kiss DJ live on the stand.
The recently launched Elle magazine special-edition 207 CC is also on the stand in some of the colours chosen by the magazine's readers.
Featured in this story
- AC Schnitzer
- Alfa Romeo MiTo
- Bentley: 600bhp and 200mph
- Cadillac's CTS Concept Coupe
- Chevrolet: drumming a Beat to the Camaro
- Citroen's oddball C-Cactus
- Electric pavilion - cars you can charge
- Electric taxi
- Ford's smart new Fiesta makes debut
- Ford - sexy new Focus RS and more
- Greener Driving Pavilion
- Honda's eco push and action arena
- Hummer's 'small' car
- Hyundai: Coupes and ice-creams
- IFR Aspid - rally-bred two-seater
- Isuzu's new pick-ups
- Jaguar - 60 years of the XK
- Kamala K360R- road or track?
- Kia's Soul bared to all
- Land Rover: special Range Rover and LRX
- Lexus LF-A supercar
- Lightning Car Company
- Mastretta MXT
- Lotus Evora
- Mazda: plenty of Zoom Zoom
- Mercedes' green drive and SLR
- Mini thinks big
- Morgan: a Car for Life
- NICE: five seats, zero emissions, £14k
- Nissan Qashqai +2
- Nissan: new GT-R, Denki Cube and more
- PGO Automobiles
- Peugeot's 308 RC Z - an Audi TT rival
- Renault's hot Megane and other concepts
- Saab's X concepts
- Seat SportCoupe
- Spyker C8 Aileron
- SsangYong's art attack
- Subaru: ultra-fast Imprezas
- Suzuki's Kizashi crash goal
- Tesla: making electric cars sexy
- Think electric...
- Toyota - cute and crazy
- Ultimate Collection - supercar display
- Vauxhall Insignia