Oct 24, 2014
On paper, the Porsche Panamera GTS offers a blend of sports car performance with executive car luxury. What Car? finds out if that mixture translates to the real world.
Oct 23, 2014
- Don't buy until you've read this
- The new cars coming soon
- From cheap family cars to luxury SUVs
Oct 21, 2014
Porsche is targeting company car buyers with a petrol-electric hybrid version of its big SUV. It has impressive CO2 emissions but it's time to see if the rest of the package stacks up.
Oct 8, 2014
- Porsche shows new 911 GTS models
- Faster but no more thirsty than the standard Carrera S
- On sale now from £91,000
Sep 26, 2014
- We round up the new models to be revealed at the Paris Motor Show
- Brand new production cars, prototypes and concepts all on display
- The Paris Motor Show runs from October 4-19, 2014
Sep 23, 2014
The GT-R made its reputation as a giant-slayer as a £60k sports car that could embarrass rivals costing twice as much. We drive the new £125k Nismo version find out if it's worth it.
Sep 15, 2014
Can the five-star Porsche Cayman really be made any better? We drive the new GTS model to find out.
Sep 13, 2014
The BMW M3 and Macan Turbo might appear different, but both offer five seats and serious performance. Quality and equipment count, too, but the one that makes us grin more is likely to win.
Sep 11, 2014
The Porsche Cayenne is being treated to a new look, extra equipment and more powerful, more frugal engines for its 2014 face-lift. Can these changes make it a class leader?
Sep 8, 2014
- We look at cars that do 0-60mph in less than 6.0sec
- Nine cars tested by True MPG team beat 30mpg
- Results indicate real-world fuel economy