Aug 21, 2014
- Latest issue of What Car? magazine on sale
- What's new on whatcar.com
- Definitive verdicts you can't afford to miss
Aug 19, 2014
The sports-oriented, run-out edition of the Jaguar XK gets stiffer suspension from the XKR-S and loads of equipment for less money than the now-defunct XKR. We test it in the UK.
Aug 12, 2014
A wider rear track and lashings of retro-inspired styling sets the 911 '50 Years Edition' apart from the standard Carrera S; we drive it in the UK
Jul 24, 2014
- Porsche reveals 2015 Cayenne SUV
- Plug-in hybrid introduced
- Prices start from £49,902
Jul 2, 2014
We name the best open-top cars you can get for your money right now, and which one you should steer clear of, come rain or shine
Jun 24, 2014
- Porsche SUV gets 410bhp petrol hybrid engine
- On sale in 2015, likely to cost around £70,000
- Other plug-in hybrid luxury SUVs on the way
Jun 16, 2014
The Porsche Macan S is expected to account for just one in five sales of the SUV here in the UK, but is it a better buy than the S Diesel at the same price?
Jun 12, 2014
Running a company car could prove an expensive business, but not if you pick one of these. All of these cars are exempt from benefit-in-kind tax or are in the lowest band.
Jun 4, 2014
- Open-top with innovative folding roof driven in the UK
- Four-wheel drive, with 3.4- or 3.8-litre engine
- On sale now, priced from £86,281
Jun 4, 2014
The Porsche 911 is an outstanding sports car. In fact, it has long been our favourite of the top-end options, but the 911 Turbo S Cabriolet costs £150,857 - £68k more than the 911 Carrera Cabriolet. Is it worth it?