Porsche Cayman News
Sep 15, 2014
Can the five-star Porsche Cayman really be made any better? We drive the new GTS model to find out.
Sep 8, 2014
- We look at cars that do 0-60mph in less than 6.0sec
- Nine cars tested by True MPG team beat 30mpg
- Results indicate real-world fuel economy
Aug 19, 2014
The sports-oriented, run-out edition of the Jaguar XK gets stiffer suspension from the XKR-S and loads of equipment for less money than the now-defunct XKR. We test it in the UK.
May 8, 2014
- New flagship Porsche Cayman model driven
- Stiffer suspension and a more powerful engine
- On sale now, priced from £55,397
May 7, 2014
- Which sports car is the best buy?
- We name our favourite fun models...
- …and the ones to avoid
Apr 20, 2014
- Beijing motor show cars coming to UK
- All-new Lexus NX SUV goes on sale in May
- Porsche Cayman GTS does 0-62mph in 4.6sec
Mar 19, 2014
- GTS cars get 15bhp and 7lb ft torque more than S models
- Standard adaptive suspension and Sport Chrono pack
- Boxster GTS costs £52,879; Cayman GTS costs £55,397
Mar 3, 2014
- Audi TT is revealed at the 2014 Geneva motor show
- New Coupe aims to continue old model's success
- These are the cars the new TT has to beat
May 31, 2013
- Prices for new car start at less than £40,000
- Entry-level 2.7 has 271bhp; 0-62mph in 5.7secs
- Our video verdict on Porsche's entry-level coupe
Feb 13, 2013
- Alfa Romeo 4C photos released
- Price is yet to be confirmed
- What will its rivals be?