Sep 13, 2014
The BMW M3 and Macan Turbo might appear different, but both offer five seats and serious performance. Quality and equipment count, too, but the one that makes us grin more is likely to win.
Sep 11, 2014
The Porsche Cayenne is being treated to a new look, extra equipment and more powerful, more frugal engines for its 2014 face-lift. Can these changes make it a class leader?
Sep 8, 2014
- We look at cars that do 0-60mph in less than 6.0sec
- Nine cars tested by True MPG team beat 30mpg
- Results indicate real-world fuel economy
Sep 5, 2014
Porsche lavishes power and equipment on its baby drop-top to create the ultimate Boxster, the GTS. We drive it in the UK for the first time.
Aug 19, 2014
The sports-oriented, run-out edition of the Jaguar XK gets stiffer suspension from the XKR-S and loads of equipment for less money than the now-defunct XKR. We test it in the UK.
Aug 12, 2014
A wider rear track and lashings of retro-inspired styling sets the 911 '50 Years Edition' apart from the standard Carrera S; we drive it in the UK
Jul 24, 2014
- Porsche reveals 2015 Cayenne SUV
- Plug-in hybrid introduced
- Prices start from £49,902
Jul 2, 2014
We name the best open-top cars you can get for your money right now, and which one you should steer clear of, come rain or shine
Jun 24, 2014
- Porsche SUV gets 410bhp petrol hybrid engine
- On sale in 2015, likely to cost around £70,000
- Other plug-in hybrid luxury SUVs on the way
Jun 16, 2014
The Porsche Macan S is expected to account for just one in five sales of the SUV here in the UK, but is it a better buy than the S Diesel at the same price?