Dec 25, 2014
Watch our most popular videos from the last year, including road tests, exclusive previews and reader events
Dec 13, 2014
The BMW X4 is a sporty SUV designed to upstage the Porsche Macan. It'll have to be impressively fast, agile and high quality if it's to be successful.
Dec 3, 2014
- Macan is first Porsche ever crash tested by Euro NCAP
- Small SUV gets five-star rating
- 11 other cars tested, including the three-star Dacia Logan
Nov 29, 2014
We're looking for a sports car that manages to be both cost-effective and thrilling. Is the BMW i8 or Porsche 911 the best blend of both?
Nov 14, 2014
The new Porsche 911 GTS aims to offer a happy medium between the track-biased 911 GT3 and the slick, road-oriented Carrera S, although it is a lot more expensive
Nov 5, 2014
- Porsche shows off sporty Cayenne GTS
- Gets a new V6 engine, replacing old V8 version
- Range Rover offers more off-roading capability
Oct 25, 2014
The new Porsche Macan promises sports car pace and handling in an SUV package. Can it beat the uber-popular Range Rover Evoque and Audi's range-topping Q5, the SQ5?
Oct 24, 2014
On paper, the Porsche Panamera GTS offers a blend of sports car performance with executive car luxury. What Car? finds out if that mixture translates to the real world.
Oct 21, 2014
Porsche is targeting company car buyers with a petrol-electric hybrid version of its big SUV. It has impressive CO2 emissions but it's time to see if the rest of the package stacks up.
Oct 8, 2014
- Porsche shows new 911 GTS models
- Faster but no more thirsty than the standard Carrera S
- On sale now from £91,000