Nov 29, 2014
We're looking for a sports car that manages to be both cost-effective and thrilling. Is the BMW i8 or Porsche 911 the best blend of both?
Nov 14, 2014
The new Porsche 911 GTS aims to offer a happy medium between the track-biased 911 GT3 and the slick, road-oriented Carrera S, although it is a lot more expensive
Nov 5, 2014
- Porsche shows off sporty Cayenne GTS
- Gets a new V6 engine, replacing old V8 version
- Range Rover offers more off-roading capability
Oct 25, 2014
The new Porsche Macan promises sports car pace and handling in an SUV package. Can it beat the uber-popular Range Rover Evoque and Audi's range-topping Q5, the SQ5?
Oct 24, 2014
On paper, the Porsche Panamera GTS offers a blend of sports car performance with executive car luxury. What Car? finds out if that mixture translates to the real world.
Oct 21, 2014
Porsche is targeting company car buyers with a petrol-electric hybrid version of its big SUV. It has impressive CO2 emissions but it's time to see if the rest of the package stacks up.
Oct 8, 2014
- Porsche shows new 911 GTS models
- Faster but no more thirsty than the standard Carrera S
- On sale now from £91,000
Sep 26, 2014
- We round up the new models to be revealed at the Paris Motor Show
- Brand new production cars, prototypes and concepts all on display
- The Paris Motor Show runs from October 4-19, 2014
Sep 23, 2014
The GT-R made its reputation as a giant-slayer as a £60k sports car that could embarrass rivals costing twice as much. We drive the new £125k Nismo version find out if it's worth it.
Sep 15, 2014
Can the five-star Porsche Cayman really be made any better? We drive the new GTS model to find out.