British Motor Show - Seat SportCoupe
Five-door versions of the car go on sale on July 26 for £8995, but you'll have to wait until October for the SportCoupe, which is likely to cost from around £8500.
It's meant to look more aggressive than the five-door car, thanks to a lower ride height, and restyled headlights and radiator grille.
The real bite is being reserved for the racier FR and Cupra versions, however. These arrive next year and will be much closer in appearance to the arresting Bocanegra concept - a star of the Geneva show earlier this year.
For the first time in a supermini, Ibiza buyers can choose an efficient seven-speed twin-clutch automatic gearbox.
The five-door version of the car is also on the stand, alongside the Leon small family car, Altea Freetrack 4 off-roader, and the Altea and ageing Alhambra MPVs.
- AC Schnitzer
- Alfa Romeo MiTo
- Bentley: 600bhp and 200mph
- Cadillac's CTS Concept Coupe
- Chevrolet: drumming a Beat to the Camaro
- Citroen's oddball C-Cactus
- Electric pavilion - cars you can charge
- Electric taxi
- Ford's smart new Fiesta makes debut
- Ford - sexy new Focus RS and more
- Greener Driving Pavilion
- Honda's eco push and action arena
- Hummer's 'small' car
- Hyundai: Coupes and ice-creams
- IFR Aspid - rally-bred two-seater
- Isuzu's new pick-ups
- Jaguar - 60 years of the XK
- Kamala K360R- road or track?
- Kia's Soul bared to all
- Land Rover: special Range Rover and LRX
- Lexus LF-A supercar
- Lightning Car Company
- Mastretta MXT
- Lotus Evora
- Mazda: plenty of Zoom Zoom
- Mercedes' green drive and SLR
- Mini thinks big
- Morgan: a Car for Life
- NICE: five seats, zero emissions, £14k
- Nissan Qashqai +2
- Nissan: new GT-R, Denki Cube and more
- PGO Automobiles
- Peugeot's 308 RC Z - an Audi TT rival
- Renault's hot Megane and other concepts
- Saab's X concepts
- Seat SportCoupe
- Spyker C8 Aileron
- SsangYong's art attack
- Subaru: ultra-fast Imprezas
- Suzuki's Kizashi crash goal
- Tesla: making electric cars sexy
- Think electric...
- Toyota - cute and crazy
- Ultimate Collection - supercar display
- Vauxhall Insignia