Seat Leon News
Dec 12, 2014
- Latest issue of What Car? magazine on sale
- What's new on whatcar.com
- Definitive verdicts you can't afford to miss
Nov 26, 2014
- Seat Leon Cupra 280 on test
- We're living with the hot Seat for a year
- Read our regular updates on how we're getting on
Nov 5, 2014
Nov 3, 2014
- The most economical family hatchbacks
- Top petrol and diesel cars
- Our True MPG results indicate real-world economy
Oct 30, 2014
The Peugeot's rear legroom is analysed, the Leon Cupra's grunt is winning over colleagues in the office and winter preparations are under way for the Golf.
Oct 29, 2014
We drive the rugged new Seat Leon ST X-Perience, which gets tougher styling, raised suspension and four-wheel drive to help the Leon estate appeal to SUV buyers.
Oct 23, 2014
What Car?'s videographer is smitten with the Peugeot 308 SW, The Leon Cupra is back from holiday and our Volkswagen Golf faces stiff competition in a main group test.
Oct 18, 2014
These coupes need to be as fun to drive as they are sleek to look at. A healthy dose of practicality and attractive running costs are also important.
Oct 8, 2014
We say hello to our new Peugeot 308 SW, there are concerns when parking the Seat and the Golf's winter pack is being put to use already.
Oct 4, 2014
- Volkswagen Golf Estate won our three-car estate test
- Save more than £2500 on a new model
- Impressive claimed fuel economy of 72.4mpg