Seat Leon Estate News
- Volkswagen Golf Estate won our three-car estate test
- Save more than £2500 on a new model
- Impressive claimed fuel economy of 72.4mpg
The Seat Leon gets a new, more powerful 1.4-litre petrol engine, which can deactivate two of its four cylinders when cruising to save fuel. We try the estate version.
Space and low running costs are priorities in this estate test. However, our winner should make all aspects of family motoring easy.
- Seat reveals pricing for Leon X-Perience
- Comes with all-wheel drive and increased ride height
- Available to order on September 1 and deliveries in December
- New Lexus RC-F available to order now
- Seat launches i-Tech special editions
- Seat also offers Leon Cupra 280 upgrades