Seat Leon Estate News
The Seat Leon gets a new, more powerful 1.4-litre petrol engine, which can deactivate two of its four cylinders when cruising to save fuel. We try the estate version.
Space and low running costs are priorities in this estate test. However, our winner should make all aspects of family motoring easy.
- Seat reveals pricing for Leon X-Perience
- Comes with all-wheel drive and increased ride height
- Available to order on September 1 and deliveries in December
- New Lexus RC-F available to order now
- Seat launches i-Tech special editions
- Seat also offers Leon Cupra 280 upgrades
- Exclusive studio images of Seat's all-new Leon X-Perience
- Based on the Leon ST, adds all-wheel drive
- Due on sale at the end of 2014, priced from £25,000 (est)