Seat Leon Hatchback News
Oct 23, 2014
What Car?'s videographer is smitten with the Peugeot 308 SW, The Leon Cupra is back from holiday and our Volkswagen Golf faces stiff competition in a main group test.
Oct 18, 2014
These coupes need to be as fun to drive as they are sleek to look at. A healthy dose of practicality and attractive running costs are also important.
Oct 8, 2014
We say hello to our new Peugeot 308 SW, there are concerns when parking the Seat and the Golf's winter pack is being put to use already.
Sep 15, 2014
- The four- and five-star estates that beat 50mpg
- Economical wagons that are great all-rounders
- Results indicate real-world fuel economy
Sep 12, 2014
- Peugeot 308 available with massive discount
- Good savings on other cars
- Read more in our weekly list
Sep 1, 2014
The Audi A3 Saloon has a broad spread of talents, but some limitations, while the Seat Leon Cupra has a smashing time
Aug 30, 2014
The family car class is packed full of talented models. Seat's Leon is one of the best - can Peugeot's 308 rival it for space, practicality and low running costs? We put them to the test.
Aug 15, 2014
- New Lexus RC-F available to order now
- Seat launches i-Tech special editions
- Seat also offers Leon Cupra 280 upgrades
Aug 9, 2014
The best family hatchbacks combine stability and comfort with low running costs, good standard kit and generous space
Aug 7, 2014
The Suzuki SX4 S-Cross is off to France, the Seat Leon SC aims to please while the VW Golf has been joined by a family member