Seat Leon Hatchback News
Jun 19, 2014
The Ford Fiesta ST heads to the Le Mans 24-hour race, while the Range Rover makes do with staying at home.
Jun 12, 2014
The latest round of updates on life with our cars sees the Range Rover attack its owner (sort of), the Suzuki get a clean and the Leon proving it can be economical after all.
Jun 5, 2014
The Seat Leon Cupra and Cupra 280 are aimed straight at the Golf GTI, but they'll need to be exceptional if they're to compete with the legendary hot hatch. What Car? has the full verdict.
Jun 5, 2014
It's holiday time for our Range Rover and Suzuki SX4 S-Cross, the Seat goes to meet its more powerful sibling, and the Golf's infotainment system gets fiddly
May 8, 2014
- Seat Leon has an infotainment stutter
- Suzuki's economy is on the up
- We muse on the Golf's electronic parking brake
May 1, 2014
Apr 24, 2014
- The Range Rover simply feels too big for the city
- Our Suzuki S-Cross seats three kids in comfort
- We compare S and SE trims in the VW Golf
Apr 10, 2014
Mar 13, 2014
Mar 6, 2014
- Video test of the Seat Leon Cupra
- More power and cheaper than Volkswagen Golf GTI
- Prices start from less than £26k