Seat Leon News
The Seat Leon gets a new, more powerful 1.4-litre petrol engine, which can deactivate two of its four cylinders when cruising to save fuel. We try the estate version.
Space and low running costs are priorities in this estate test. However, our winner should make all aspects of family motoring easy.
- The four- and five-star estates that beat 50mpg
- Economical wagons that are great all-rounders
- Results indicate real-world fuel economy
- Peugeot 308 available with massive discount
- Good savings on other cars
- Read more in our weekly list
- Seat reveals pricing for Leon X-Perience
- Comes with all-wheel drive and increased ride height
- Available to order on September 1 and deliveries in December