- Volkswagen Golf Estate won our three-car estate test
- Save more than £2500 on a new model
- Impressive claimed fuel economy of 72.4mpg
Seat has launched a limited edition Ibiza. It comes with a 1.4-litre petrol engine and lots of additional luxury kit is thrown in. We drive it in the UK.
The Seat Leon gets a new, more powerful 1.4-litre petrol engine, which can deactivate two of its four cylinders when cruising to save fuel. We try the estate version.
Space and low running costs are priorities in this estate test. However, our winner should make all aspects of family motoring easy.
- The four- and five-star estates that beat 50mpg
- Economical wagons that are great all-rounders
- Results indicate real-world fuel economy