Sep 23, 2014
Seat’s seven-seat MPV is now available in special-edition i-Tech trim. It’s got some desirable high-tech kit, but is it worth nearly £30k?
Sep 15, 2014
- The four- and five-star estates that beat 50mpg
- Economical wagons that are great all-rounders
- Results indicate real-world fuel economy
Sep 12, 2014
- Peugeot 308 available with massive discount
- Good savings on other cars
- Read more in our weekly list
Sep 5, 2014
Seat has got together with Spanish fashion brand Mango to create the Mii by Mango, which brings bespoke styling and desirable options such as part-Alcantara upholstery and an infotainment screen.
Sep 4, 2014
- We've found more than £2500 off the Seat Alhambra
- Genuine seven-seater with acres of passenger space
- Easy to drive, refined and frugal
Sep 2, 2014
The new Land Rover Discovery Sport gets seven seats, so faces a different set of rivals from its Freelander predecessor. Here is what it needs to beat.
Sep 1, 2014
The Audi A3 Saloon has a broad spread of talents, but some limitations, while the Seat Leon Cupra has a smashing time
Sep 1, 2014
Aug 30, 2014
The family car class is packed full of talented models. Seat's Leon is one of the best - can Peugeot's 308 rival it for space, practicality and low running costs? We put them to the test.
Aug 29, 2014
- All cars perform well in crash tests and have low insurance
- Five new cars for less than £10,000
- Five used cars for £5000 or less