Skoda Fabia News
Jan 14, 2015
The latest Skoda Fabia has just gone on sale, which makes this a great time to buy a used second-generation model. Here's what you need to know.
Jan 8, 2015
The Skoda Fabia 1.2 TSI 90 SE is our 2015 Car of the Year, and we've found more than £1500 off the new hatchback.
Jan 7, 2015
The forthcoming Honda HR-V has won the 2015 What Car? reader award, making it the most eagerly anticipated car of the next year
Jan 7, 2015
Two Skoda models were victorious at the What Car? Car of the Year Awards. Citroen, Nissan, Volkswagen, BMW and Audi also took home awards.
Dec 27, 2014
All the best action from the seven key motor shows of 2014, including Geneva, Paris and Goodwood
Dec 24, 2014
The most-read new car stories from the past 12 months, including the Jaguar XE, Land Rover Discovery Sport and Volvo XC90
Dec 13, 2014
Tall drivers can often be left cramped in small cars, so we've put together a list of city cars and superminis that offer the most room inside.
Nov 12, 2014
- Our pictures of the next-gen Skoda Fabia
- New 1.0-litre petrol and 1.4-litre diesel engines
- Public debut at Paris show; on sale in UK in January from £10,600
Nov 11, 2014
- Volkswagen announces new diesel engine
- 2.0-litre unit is more powerful than the 3.0-litre V6
- Skoda announces VAT-free offer on outgoing Fabia
Nov 5, 2014
- Skoda Fabia and Tesla Model S receive five-star crash ratings
- BMW 2 Series Active Tourer and Nissan Pulsar also get maximum score
- Renault Megane result upgraded