Skoda Octavia News
Jul 17, 2014
- Save more than £3000 on one of our favourite family haulers
- 1.2 TSI has a good balance of refinement, efficiency and power
- Cheaper and larger than the Golf on which it's based
Jul 14, 2014
The Scout is the toughest version of the Skoda Octavia Estate - offering four-wheel-drive ability, without the size and cost of a proper SUV.
Jul 11, 2014
The Mitsubishi Outlander plug-in proves less than electric for towing, while the Skoda Octavia shines bright, and the Honda Civic Tourer carries itself well.
Jun 29, 2014
- Our favourite estate cars revealed
- Great cars with big boots
- We also name the one to avoid
Jun 26, 2014
Read the latest updates on the What Car? long-term test fleet. Our Skoda Octavia’s wheels are a doddle to clean, and the Seat Leon SC is making some unusual noises.
Jun 25, 2014
- Cars rated at five stars by What Car?
- Also rated at five stars for safety by Euro NCAP
- Combine star quality and top-grade safety
Jun 20, 2014
If you want to tow a trailer, rarely can you see how the car performs on a test drive, with the trailer attached. What Car? helps you choose the best car to tow with
Jun 20, 2014
The Skoda Octavia proves the perfect companion on a Belgian trip, while the Santa Fe's time with us is at an end and the Captur reminds us of its talents
Jun 13, 2014
Getting to know our Mitsubishi Outlander has required lots of handbook checking, the Santa Fe has a motorway moment and the Skoda Octavia heads off on holiday
Jun 7, 2014
These five-star cars are all proof that you don't need to shell out loads for a fantastic car – they're all available for less than £20,000