British Motor Show - SsangYong's art attack
Called the Rexton R-Line, it has been styled by Afzal Kahn of the Project Kahn company, which specialises in turning standard cars into bespoke works of art.
Additional kit includes a leather interior, lowered suspension, an uprated exhaust system and 22-inch alloy wheels.
Power comes from a 183bhp 2.7-litre diesel, which is linked to a Mercedes-built automatic gearbox and four-wheel-drive system.
The £29,995 R-Line is based on the Rexton 270 SPR, which costs £24,995.
SsangYong is also showing off updated versions of its Kyron and Rodius models at the show. The display models have been loaded with kit as the manufacturer attempts to wow buyers with the car's value-for-money credentials.
- AC Schnitzer
- Alfa Romeo MiTo
- Bentley: 600bhp and 200mph
- Cadillac's CTS Concept Coupe
- Chevrolet: drumming a Beat to the Camaro
- Citroen's oddball C-Cactus
- Electric pavilion - cars you can charge
- Electric taxi
- Ford's smart new Fiesta makes debut
- Ford - sexy new Focus RS and more
- Greener Driving Pavilion
- Honda's eco push and action arena
- Hummer's 'small' car
- Hyundai: Coupes and ice-creams
- IFR Aspid - rally-bred two-seater
- Isuzu's new pick-ups
- Jaguar - 60 years of the XK
- Kamala K360R- road or track?
- Kia's Soul bared to all
- Land Rover: special Range Rover and LRX
- Lexus LF-A supercar
- Lightning Car Company
- Mastretta MXT
- Lotus Evora
- Mazda: plenty of Zoom Zoom
- Mercedes' green drive and SLR
- Mini thinks big
- Morgan: a Car for Life
- NICE: five seats, zero emissions, £14k
- Nissan Qashqai +2
- Nissan: new GT-R, Denki Cube and more
- PGO Automobiles
- Peugeot's 308 RC Z - an Audi TT rival
- Renault's hot Megane and other concepts
- Saab's X concepts
- Seat SportCoupe
- Spyker C8 Aileron
- SsangYong's art attack
- Subaru: ultra-fast Imprezas
- Suzuki's Kizashi crash goal
- Tesla: making electric cars sexy
- Think electric...
- Toyota - cute and crazy
- Ultimate Collection - supercar display
- Vauxhall Insignia