Suzuki SX4 S-Cross News
Jun 25, 2014
Read the latest updates on the What Car? long-term test fleet. Our Range Rover exhibits a case of style over practicality, the Golf beats 50mpg, and we park perfectly in the S-Cross.
Jun 19, 2014
The Ford Fiesta ST heads to the Le Mans 24-hour race, while the Range Rover makes do with staying at home.
Jun 12, 2014
The latest round of updates on life with our cars sees the Range Rover attack its owner (sort of), the Suzuki get a clean and the Leon proving it can be economical after all.
Jun 5, 2014
It's holiday time for our Range Rover and Suzuki SX4 S-Cross, the Seat goes to meet its more powerful sibling, and the Golf's infotainment system gets fiddly
Jun 4, 2014
- Long-term review of the Suzuki SX4 S-Cross 1.6 DDiS
- Compact crossover has been on the fleet since January
- Run by deputy art editor Michele Hall
May 27, 2014
Read the latest updates on the What Car? long-term test fleet. We’re impressed with our S-Cross’s load-lugging abilities, but can’t understand why there’s no five-door Fiesta ST.
May 16, 2014
The latest updates on the What Car? long-term test fleet. We try to improve the Golf’s fuel economy, the Leon SC’s touch-screen divides opinion, and Bluetooth connectivity in our Suzuki frustrates.
May 8, 2014
- Seat Leon has an infotainment stutter
- Suzuki's economy is on the up
- We muse on the Golf's electronic parking brake
May 1, 2014
Apr 24, 2014
- The Range Rover simply feels too big for the city
- Our Suzuki S-Cross seats three kids in comfort
- We compare S and SE trims in the VW Golf