Tesla Model S News
Jul 31, 2014
The Tesla Model S is an eye-catching car in many ways - it promises fantastic acceleration, high levels of luxury and up to 312 miles on electric power. Our readers had a chance to try it for themselves.
Jul 16, 2014
- Tesla confirms it will release an electric 3 Series rival
- Will be called the Tesla Model 3
- Set to be revealed in 2016 and go on sale in 2017
Jun 18, 2014
- Drive the ground-breaking Tesla electric car
- Exclusive What Car? event
- Join us in west London on Monday, July 7
Jun 12, 2014
Running a company car could prove an expensive business, but not if you pick one of these. All of these cars are exempt from benefit-in-kind tax or are in the lowest band.
Jun 10, 2014
New right-hand-drive version of all-electric Tesla Model S arrives in the UK, with prices from £49,900 to £68,700, and fast charging stations set to arrive in September.
Jun 7, 2014
- Tesla begins deliveries of Model S cars in the UK
- Fast-charging network to be nationwide by end of 2015
- New SUV and developement of 3 Series rival confirmed
Jan 1, 2014
- The most interesting and exciting cars due this year
- All go on sale in the next 12 months
- Electric sports cars to trendy superminis