Jul 28, 2014
- Latest issue of What Car? magazine on sale
- What's new on whatcar.com
- Definitive verdicts you can't afford to miss
Jul 16, 2014
The Toyota Yaris gets cleaner, more efficient engines and redeveloped steering and suspension for 2014. Its established competition is tougher than ever, though
Jul 16, 2014
- Used versions of the Smart Fortwo
- Real-world examples
- All part of What Car?'s Approved Used scheme
Jul 14, 2014
- We name the most efficient small petrol cars
- Toyota Aygo and Peugeot 108 the latest to be tested
- Results indicate real-world fuel economy
Jul 1, 2014
Toyota has announced prices for the face-lifted Yaris supermini, which starts at £10,995, and Lexus has introduced a value Executive Edition for the IS300h, which gets leather seats and sat-nav.
Jun 17, 2014
The city car class was transformed by the brilliant Hyundai i10 and VW Up. Toyota's new Aygo will need to be an absolute cracker if it's to knock them off their perches.
Jun 12, 2014
Running a company car could prove an expensive business, but not if you pick one of these. All of these cars are exempt from benefit-in-kind tax or are in the lowest band.
Jun 6, 2014
- Toyota announces new Aygo pricing and equipment
- Available in three trims and starts at £8595
- Goes on sale on July 1
May 30, 2014
Getting an affordable car insurance quote is about more than shopping around. We've got a list of the cheapest new cars to insure, and pick our favourites from insurance groups one to three.
May 28, 2014
- Toyota Yaris supermini gets significant changes for midlife face-lift
- New looks, new interior and reduced emissions
- On sale in September