Toyota Yaris News
Mar 25, 2015
What Car?'s pick of the best small cars on the used market today. We tell you what you need to know and how much to pay.
Mar 16, 2015
The most efficient small petrol cars, including the Skoda Fabia - the What Car? Car of the Year for 2015
Mar 16, 2015
We've chosen cars that perform well in crash tests and have low insurance group ratings. There are five new cars for less than £10,000 and five used cars for £5000 or less
Feb 9, 2015
Want a fuel-efficient car but don't like diesel power? We set out to find the most efficient petrol cars our True MPG experts have tested.
Nov 17, 2014
- Small cars that achieve more than 55.0mpg in our True MPG tests
- Most have diesel engines but two are petrol-powered
- Results indicate real-world fuel economy
Nov 15, 2014
Does the new Toyota Yaris Hybrid have what it takes to beat its diesel opposition? We pitch it against two accomplished rivals to find out.
Sep 25, 2014
- Ferrari shows 458 Speciale A at Paris
- Toyota announces 0% APR deals
- Deals available on Yaris and Auris models
Aug 28, 2014
- We've found savings of more than £2000 on the hybrid Toyota Yaris
- Supermini size with electric running capability makes it perfect for city streets
- Decent kit levels with touch-screen included as standard
Aug 23, 2014
We drive the petrol-powered Toyota Yaris. It's been extensively updated with new steering and suspension settings, and a refreshed interior. Can it now take on the class best?
Aug 22, 2014
Petrol versions of the new Toyota Yaris are not quite up there with the best superminis in the class, but the hybrid model is one of the most affordable company cars on sale. We test it in the UK.