Toyota Yaris Hatchback News
Oct 7, 2015
Save more than £2400 on the Toyota Yaris 1.5 VVT-i Hybrid Active
Aug 19, 2015
New drivers need cars that are easy to drive, perform well in crash tests and have low insurance group ratings. There are five new cars for less than £10k
Aug 19, 2015
What Car?'s pick of the best small cars on the used market today. We tell you everything you need to know.
Aug 3, 2015
Active is priced from £14,995, while Sport costs £16,695. Both models are on sale now.
Feb 9, 2015
Want a fuel-efficient car but don't like diesel power? We set out to find the most efficient petrol cars our True MPG experts have tested.
Nov 15, 2014
Does the new Toyota Yaris Hybrid have what it takes to beat its diesel opposition? We pitch it against two accomplished rivals to find out.
Sep 25, 2014
- Ferrari shows 458 Speciale A at Paris
- Toyota announces 0% APR deals
- Deals available on Yaris and Auris models
Aug 28, 2014
- We've found savings of more than £2000 on the hybrid Toyota Yaris
- Supermini size with electric running capability makes it perfect for city streets
- Decent kit levels with touch-screen included as standard
Aug 23, 2014
We drive the petrol-powered Toyota Yaris. It's been extensively updated with new steering and suspension settings, and a refreshed interior. Can it now take on the class best?
Aug 22, 2014
Petrol versions of the new Toyota Yaris are not quite up there with the best superminis in the class, but the hybrid model is one of the most affordable company cars on sale. We test it in the UK.