Toyota Yaris News
Sep 25, 2014
- Ferrari shows 458 Speciale A at Paris
- Toyota announces 0% APR deals
- Deals available on Yaris and Auris models
Aug 28, 2014
- We've found savings of more than £2000 on the hybrid Toyota Yaris
- Supermini size with electric running capability makes it perfect for city streets
- Decent kit levels with touch-screen included as standard
Aug 23, 2014
We drive the petrol-powered Toyota Yaris. It's been extensively updated with new steering and suspension settings, and a refreshed interior. Can it now take on the class best?
Aug 22, 2014
Petrol versions of the new Toyota Yaris are not quite up there with the best superminis in the class, but the hybrid model is one of the most affordable company cars on sale. We test it in the UK.
Jul 16, 2014
The Toyota Yaris gets cleaner, more efficient engines and redeveloped steering and suspension for 2014. Its established competition is tougher than ever, though
Jul 1, 2014
Toyota has announced prices for the face-lifted Yaris supermini, which starts at £10,995, and Lexus has introduced a value Executive Edition for the IS300h, which gets leather seats and sat-nav.
May 28, 2014
- Toyota Yaris supermini gets significant changes for midlife face-lift
- New looks, new interior and reduced emissions
- On sale in September
May 1, 2014
We asked 100 dealers to estimate the real-world fuel economy on new cars they were selling. How many were prepared to deviate from the official mpg figures? We find out.
Apr 28, 2014
What are hybrid cars, how do they work and who makes them? What Car? has the answers
Apr 21, 2014
- Revised supermini gets improved cabin
- New suspension set-up aimed to improve comfort
- Same engine line-up; prices likely to stay the same