Sep 22, 2014
- The best used SUVs and 4x4s to fit your budget
- 13 great family vehicles...
- ... plus three to avoid
Sep 3, 2014
- Mercedes GLA awarded five stars
- Toyota Aygo and Renault Twingo get four stars
- Citroen Berlingo performs less well
Aug 28, 2014
- We've found savings of more than £2000 on the hybrid Toyota Yaris
- Supermini size with electric running capability makes it perfect for city streets
- Decent kit levels with touch-screen included as standard
Aug 23, 2014
We drive the petrol-powered Toyota Yaris. It's been extensively updated with new steering and suspension settings, and a refreshed interior. Can it now take on the class best?
Aug 22, 2014
Petrol versions of the new Toyota Yaris are not quite up there with the best superminis in the class, but the hybrid model is one of the most affordable company cars on sale. We test it in the UK.
Aug 12, 2014
The Honda Civic Tourer's gear lever's other use, our Ford Fiesta is in the wars and the Lexus IS300h is being a pain
Aug 11, 2014
- The most economical seven-seat cars
- Our True MPG results indicate real-world economy
- Mix of hybrid and diesel; estate, SUV and MPVs
Jul 16, 2014
The Toyota Yaris gets cleaner, more efficient engines and redeveloped steering and suspension for 2014. Its established competition is tougher than ever, though
Jul 16, 2014
- Used versions of the Smart Fortwo
- Real-world examples
- All part of What Car?'s Approved Used scheme
Jul 1, 2014
Toyota has announced prices for the face-lifted Yaris supermini, which starts at £10,995, and Lexus has introduced a value Executive Edition for the IS300h, which gets leather seats and sat-nav.