Oct 15, 2014
The Corsa is Vauxhall's sales champion, but has always struggled against the Ford Fiesta and VW Polo. Can the new model finally win back lost ground? We drive it to find out.
Oct 8, 2014
- New Corsa unveiled at Paris Motor Show
- Current model great-value small car
- Our favourite Approved Used models available from £7000
Oct 7, 2014
- Vauxhall has issued an urgent recall
- Corsa and Adam models registered since February 2014 affected
- Owners should not drive their cars until they are checked
Oct 3, 2014
Europe's autumn motor show brings a host of exciting new models for all budgets, so which are our favourites? Here's what stood out for us on the stands.
Oct 2, 2014
- New Vauxhall Corsa revealed at Paris motor show
- Available as three- and five-door model
- New range of three-cylinder petrol turbo engines introduced
Oct 1, 2014
- From 2015, new Vauxhalls will come with a three-year, 60,000-mile warranty
- Current owners of cars with lifetime warranties still covered
- Lifetime warranty 'no longer makes business sense'
Sep 29, 2014
Vauxhall extends the Adam stylish city car line up with a sunroof and SUV styling - and more significantly, an all-new 1.0-litre turbo engine.
Sep 26, 2014
- We round up the new models to be revealed at the Paris Motor Show
- Brand new production cars, prototypes and concepts all on display
- The Paris Motor Show runs from October 4-19, 2014
Sep 17, 2014
- Range-topping Vauxhall Adam S
- Citroen C4 Cactus Airflow 2L and Peugeot Quartz SUV concept
- All three at Paris motor show
Sep 10, 2014
We've driven Vauxhall's 'Whisper' diesel engine in the Astra to see if it's as quiet as its name suggests. Can it help the Astra catch up with its rivals in the family car class?