The Tokyo motor show - Video report: watch it here
Join whatcar.com producer Iain Reid on the floor of the 41st Tokyo motor show.
The theme of the show is small, efficient cars for a green future, but that doesn't mean that it's all just plug-in power that's on offer.
Lexus has provided the high-octane excitement for the petrolheads with its LFA supercar. Have a look at this 500bhp, 200mph, £340,000 beast right here.
Predictably, though, the main focus of the show is on hybrid and electric vehicles. Honda, Subaru and Nissan are among the manufacturers flouting their green credentials at the show – and we've got them all covered.
Many of the more futuristic electric concept cars won't make it into production, but one that will is Nissan's all-electric Leaf. Check it out in the metal right here.
Featured in this story
- Daihatsu basket and Deca Deca
- Honda Civic Type R Mugen
- Honda Skydeck concept car
- Lotus Exige Stealth/Scura
- Mazda's Sky engines and gearbox
- Mitsubishi hybrid is go for 2013
- News in brief
- Nissan Land Glider
- Nissan Leaf
- Subaru plans to join hybrid society
- Suzuki Swift and SX4 eco concepts
- Toyota and Lexus supply the excitement
- Video report: watch it here