Volkswagen Golf News
- Round-up of the best deals
- Cars in every class
- Updated every week
VW's bigger, more practical Golf has joined the five-seat family MPV fray. The 1.6 TDI is cheaper and cleaner than the 2.0-litre version – does that mean it's our pick of the range? We drive it to find out.
- Volkswagen Golf Estate won our three-car estate test
- Save more than £2500 on a new model
- Impressive claimed fuel economy of 72.4mpg
Space and low running costs are priorities in this estate test. However, our winner should make all aspects of family motoring easy.
- Volkswagen reveals 4WD version of Golf Estate
- Also comes with increased ride height and protective cladding
- Made debut at Paris show, on sale summer 2015
- Latest issue of What Car? magazine on sale
- What's new on whatcar.com
- Definitive verdicts you can't afford to miss