Volkswagen Golf Estate News
Aug 17, 2015
The most economical estate cars, as assessed by our True MPG fuel testers
Apr 27, 2015
Save more than £4100 on the Volkswagen Golf Estate 2.0 TDI 150 SE
Apr 22, 2015
Save £3370 on the new Volkswagen Golf Estate GTD
Apr 20, 2015
The VW Golf GTD has real appeal as a cost-effective alternative to the full-on petrol GTi hot hatch, and it's now available as a similarly appealing – if expensive – estate.
Apr 19, 2015
A Skoda Octavia Estate is a bit bigger, but the VW Golf Estate is more refined, holds its value better and is just as practical in the real world.
Jan 29, 2015
Hot diesel estates are few and far between. Volkswagen is about to change that by adding the GTD's engine and trim to the Estate.
Jan 16, 2015
Our weekly deals round up features savings on estate cars from BMW, Volkswagen and Ford
Jan 4, 2015
Looking to buy a great used car? Here are some used examples of What Car?'s Car of the Year Award winners from 2014.
Nov 18, 2014
- Fast version of the Volkswagen Golf Estate revealed
- Does 0-62mph in 5.1sec, top speed of 155mph
- Revealed at the LA show, on sale in spring 2015
Oct 4, 2014
- Volkswagen Golf Estate won our three-car estate test
- Save more than £2500 on a new model
- Impressive claimed fuel economy of 72.4mpg