Volkswagen Golf Hatchback News
Sep 12, 2014
- Huge bargains available
- Cars in every class
- Updated every week
Sep 11, 2014
The Range Rover has a reliability report, the end is nigh for the Suzuki SX4, and does the VW Golf have a drink problem?
Sep 10, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
We find out whether the new plug-in hybrid VW Golf GTE, which is set to offer a compelling blend of super-low emissions and sporting performance, is as easy to drive and live with as the standard models.
Sep 4, 2014
- The Suzuki SX4 S-Cross is feeling the cold
- Is the Range Rover the ultimate in luxury?
- The VW Golf proves electrifying
Aug 28, 2014
The Range Rover is still impressing on multiple levels, the Suzuki SX4 S-Cross is sending out warning signals and the VW Golf is sent to Coventy
Aug 27, 2014
Aug 24, 2014
The Golf GTI faces some stiff competition from the feisty Audi S1. Which one is the more talented hot hatch?
Aug 21, 2014
The Range Rover is back on the MPG challenge, the Suzuki S-Cross finds new ways to placate the kids and the VW Golf meets another family member
Aug 19, 2014
- Save nearly £3000 on the electric Volkswagen Golf
- No exhaust emissions mean tax- and congestion charge-free motoring
- Based on regular Golf platform, so it's easy to live with