Volkswagen Golf News
Sep 4, 2014
We find out whether the new plug-in hybrid VW Golf GTE, which is set to offer a compelling blend of super-low emissions and sporting performance, is as easy to drive and live with as the standard models.
Sep 4, 2014
- The Suzuki SX4 S-Cross is feeling the cold
- Is the Range Rover the ultimate in luxury?
- The VW Golf proves electrifying
Aug 28, 2014
The Range Rover is still impressing on multiple levels, the Suzuki SX4 S-Cross is sending out warning signals and the VW Golf is sent to Coventy
Aug 27, 2014
Aug 24, 2014
The Golf GTI faces some stiff competition from the feisty Audi S1. Which one is the more talented hot hatch?
Aug 21, 2014
The Range Rover is back on the MPG challenge, the Suzuki S-Cross finds new ways to placate the kids and the VW Golf meets another family member
Aug 19, 2014
- Save nearly £3000 on the electric Volkswagen Golf
- No exhaust emissions mean tax- and congestion charge-free motoring
- Based on regular Golf platform, so it's easy to live with
Aug 16, 2014
By swapping a standard Golf’s engine for an electric motor, VW has ensured its e-Golf keeps the standard car’s superb space and practicality, with the bonus of cheaper running costs.
Aug 14, 2014
The Suzuki SX4 S-Cross and Range Rover are both on economy drives, while the VW Golf is looking a bit spartan under the bonnet
Aug 7, 2014
The Suzuki SX4 S-Cross is off to France, the Seat Leon SC aims to please while the VW Golf has been joined by a family member