Volkswagen Golf News
Jan 3, 2015
BMW’s new front-wheel-drive MPV needs more than just a spacious interior if it's to beat the Golf SV. We put them to the test.
Dec 20, 2014
What's the best electric car on sale today? We pitch the BMW i3 against the Volkswagen e-Golf to find out.
Dec 20, 2014
The Volkswagen Golf SV 2.0 TDI SE is available with a saving of more than £2500
Nov 27, 2014
Continuing the winter transition theme this week, the Golf returns to the office with new tyres
Nov 18, 2014
- Fast version of the Volkswagen Golf Estate revealed
- Does 0-62mph in 5.1sec, top speed of 155mph
- Revealed at the LA show, on sale in spring 2015
Nov 13, 2014
The Mazda continues to bark tyre warning alerts, while the Golf's heated mirrors are beginning to frustrate.
Nov 5, 2014
Nov 3, 2014
- The most economical family hatchbacks
- Top petrol and diesel cars
- Our True MPG results indicate real-world economy
Oct 30, 2014
The Peugeot's rear legroom is analysed, the Leon Cupra's grunt is winning over colleagues in the office and winter preparations are under way for the Golf.
Oct 23, 2014
What Car?'s videographer is smitten with the Peugeot 308 SW, The Leon Cupra is back from holiday and our Volkswagen Golf faces stiff competition in a main group test.