Volkswagen Golf News
- We look at cars that do 0-60mph in less than 6.0sec
- Nine cars tested by True MPG team beat 30mpg
- Results indicate real-world fuel economy
Volkswagen’s bigger, more practical Golf enters the five-seat family MPV fray. Does it rival Citroen's C4 Picasso for space, practicality and running costs? We've just tested them to find out.
- Good discounts on cars built to carry lots of stuff
- VW Golf SV, Skoda Octavia and a couple of Fords
- More savings in our weekly round-up of internet-based car deals
- The Suzuki SX4 S-Cross is feeling the cold
- Is the Range Rover the ultimate in luxury?
- The VW Golf proves electrifying
The Golf GTI faces some stiff competition from the feisty Audi S1. Which one is the more talented hot hatch?
- Save nearly £3000 on the electric Volkswagen Golf
- No exhaust emissions mean tax- and congestion charge-free motoring
- Based on regular Golf platform, so it's easy to live with