Volkswagen Golf News
Nov 18, 2014
- Fast version of the Volkswagen Golf Estate revealed
- Does 0-62mph in 5.1sec, top speed of 155mph
- Revealed at the LA show, on sale in spring 2015
Nov 13, 2014
The Mazda continues to bark tyre warning alerts, while the Golf's heated mirrors are beginning to frustrate.
Nov 5, 2014
Nov 3, 2014
- The most economical family hatchbacks
- Top petrol and diesel cars
- Our True MPG results indicate real-world economy
Oct 30, 2014
The Peugeot's rear legroom is analysed, the Leon Cupra's grunt is winning over colleagues in the office and winter preparations are under way for the Golf.
Oct 23, 2014
What Car?'s videographer is smitten with the Peugeot 308 SW, The Leon Cupra is back from holiday and our Volkswagen Golf faces stiff competition in a main group test.
Oct 13, 2014
VW's bigger, more practical Golf has joined the five-seat family MPV fray. The 1.6 TDI is cheaper and cleaner than the 2.0-litre version – does that mean it's our pick of the range? We drive it to find out.
Oct 8, 2014
We say hello to our new Peugeot 308 SW, there are concerns when parking the Seat and the Golf's winter pack is being put to use already.
Oct 4, 2014
- Volkswagen Golf Estate won our three-car estate test
- Save more than £2500 on a new model
- Impressive claimed fuel economy of 72.4mpg
Oct 1, 2014