Volkswagen Golf News
- Fast version of the Volkswagen Golf Estate revealed
- Does 0-62mph in 5.1sec, top speed of 155mph
- Revealed at the LA show, on sale in spring 2015
VW's bigger, more practical Golf has joined the five-seat family MPV fray. The 1.6 TDI is cheaper and cleaner than the 2.0-litre version – does that mean it's our pick of the range? We drive it to find out.
- Volkswagen Golf Estate won our three-car estate test
- Save more than £2500 on a new model
- Impressive claimed fuel economy of 72.4mpg
Space and low running costs are priorities in this estate test. However, our winner should make all aspects of family motoring easy.