Volkswagen Golf News
Space and low running costs are priorities in this estate test. However, our winner should make all aspects of family motoring easy.
- Volkswagen reveals 4WD version of Golf Estate
- Also comes with increased ride height and protective cladding
- Made debut at Paris show, on sale summer 2015
The Suzuki SX4 S-Cross has been in for a service, while both the Range Rover and the Volkswagen Golf have had comments on their respective hi-fi systems - some good, some bad
- More efficient engines
- All-electric version and four-wheel drive options
- Available to order now starting from £22,575
- We look at cars that do 0-60mph in less than 6.0sec
- Nine cars tested by True MPG team beat 30mpg
- Results indicate real-world fuel economy
Volkswagen’s bigger, more practical Golf enters the five-seat family MPV fray. Does it rival Citroen's C4 Picasso for space, practicality and running costs? We've just tested them to find out.
- Good discounts on cars built to carry lots of stuff
- VW Golf SV, Skoda Octavia and a couple of Fords
- More savings in our weekly round-up of internet-based car deals