Volkswagen Golf News
Jul 17, 2014
Will the Suzuki SX4 S-Cross make its mark on Mark Pearson after he swaps it for the Qashqai? Also, our VW Golf goes on a tour of the UK and the Range Rover has its work cut out to convert a skeptic.
Jul 3, 2014
- Next generation MX-5 to be unveiled this September
- Roadster is around 100kg lighter; radical new styling
- New VW Golf Match adds more kit for the same money
Jul 2, 2014
Read the latest updates on the What Car? long-term test fleet. The VW Golf’s tyre choice might surprise some owners, and the Range Rover goes on a trip to Glastonbury music festival.
Jun 29, 2014
- Our favourite estate cars revealed
- Great cars with big boots
- We also name the one to avoid
Jun 28, 2014
- What Car? five-star rating
- Excellent ride and handling
- High-quality interior
Jun 27, 2014
- £798 discount already available on new Citroen C1
- City car only just available to order
- More discounts in this week's deals
Jun 26, 2014
News roundup: MG3 and Renault Megane score three stars in crash tests, and Volvos to work with Android software
- MG and Renault models score poorly in crash tests
- Volvo infotainment systems to work with Android tech
- Cadillac not pushing for European sales
Jun 25, 2014
- Cars rated at five stars by What Car?
- Also rated at five stars for safety by Euro NCAP
- Combine star quality and top-grade safety
Jun 17, 2014
Our Volkswagen Golf is feeling a little homesick, while the peace has been disturbed in the Lexus's cabin.
Jun 10, 2014
Read the latest updates on the What Car? long-term test fleet. The Golf’s parking sensors annoy us in a five-mile tailback, and we repair a flat tyre on the Ford Fiesta ST.