Volkswagen Passat News
Dec 24, 2014
The Passat is a spacious and comfortable load lugger that is reliable and cheap to run. We've found used examples from just £7000
Nov 19, 2014
- £3000 off the latest Volkswagen Passat Estate
- 650-litre boot; plush cabin
- Saving through Drivethedeal.com
Oct 13, 2014
- New VW Passat driven
- Fantastic deals still available on the old model
- We found almost £4700 off
Oct 9, 2014
We were seriously impressed by the new Passat Estate, but what's the saloon like? A smarter cabin, frugal engines and sharp dynamics could make it a real class contender.
Oct 8, 2014
We drive Ford's new five-door family car in range-topping diesel form. Can it still succeed in a modern company car world obsessed by premium German saloons?
Oct 6, 2014
Volkswagen's family wagon is into its eighth generation, and setting its sights at upmarket rivals from Audi and BMW, with efficient new engines and more technology than ever.
Oct 3, 2014
Europe's autumn motor show brings a host of exciting new models for all budgets, so which are our favourites? Here's what stood out for us on the stands.
Oct 2, 2014
- Volkswagen shows plug-in hybrid version of Passat
- Official fuel economy of 141mpg, less than 45g/km CO2
- Offered in saloon and estate forms, on sale October 2015
Sep 29, 2014
- New Passat unveiled
- Lighter and smaller than the model it replaces
- No petrol models offered in the UK
Sep 26, 2014
- We round up the new models to be revealed at the Paris Motor Show
- Brand new production cars, prototypes and concepts all on display
- The Paris Motor Show runs from October 4-19, 2014