Volkswagen Passat News
Oct 8, 2014
We drive Ford's new five-door family car in range-topping diesel form. Can it still succeed in a modern company car world obsessed by premium German saloons?
Oct 6, 2014
Volkswagen's family wagon is into its eighth generation, and setting its sights at upmarket rivals from Audi and BMW, with efficient new engines and more technology than ever.
Oct 3, 2014
Europe's autumn motor show brings a host of exciting new models for all budgets, so which are our favourites? Here's what stood out for us on the stands.
Oct 2, 2014
- Volkswagen shows plug-in hybrid version of Passat
- Official fuel economy of 141mpg, less than 45g/km CO2
- Offered in saloon and estate forms, on sale October 2015
Sep 29, 2014
- New Passat unveiled
- Lighter and smaller than the model it replaces
- No petrol models offered in the UK
Sep 26, 2014
- We round up the new models to be revealed at the Paris Motor Show
- Brand new production cars, prototypes and concepts all on display
- The Paris Motor Show runs from October 4-19, 2014
Jul 4, 2014
An all-new VW Passat is due in 2015, so do the well-equipped, run-out editions of this large family car make sense for private buyers and company car users?
Jun 19, 2014
- Massive saving of £4850 off old-spec R-Line trim
- Great motorway cruiser
- Limited availability
Jun 6, 2014
- Volkswagens feature heavily in this week's deals
- Four VW models, total savings nearly £21,000
- More deals in this week's round-up
May 22, 2014
The first official sketches of the new Volkswagen Passat reveal a shorter, lower, sleeker car. VW has also revealed details of the new range of engines.