Volkswagen Polo News
Aug 30, 2014
- Save more than £1500 on the updated Volkswagen Polo
- 1.2 TSI engine is smooth, powerful and efficient
- Upmarket-feeling interior comes with 6.5in touch-screen on SE models
Aug 29, 2014
Diesels are often a little more expensive to buy than their petrol equivalents. We've found a load of deals that will make them that bit cheaper.
Aug 29, 2014
- Top new car deals
- From Audi to Volvo
- Updated every week
Aug 26, 2014
We've already been impressed by the new VW Polo, and now we've driven the face-lifted diesel model, which has a more refined engine that promises to return over 80mpg.
Aug 25, 2014
Company cars come in all shapes and sizes, and lots of business miles are often over short distances. These are the best small company cars.
Aug 21, 2014
- Latest issue of What Car? magazine on sale
- What's new on whatcar.com
- Definitive verdicts you can't afford to miss
Aug 11, 2014
The visual changes are small, but the 2014 VW Polo is a significant improvement over its predecessor in several key areas. We try it in the UK for the first time.
Aug 7, 2014
The 2014 Volkswagen Polo face-lift isn't a big one in terms of looks, but there are comprehensive changes elsewhere. Watch our full video review.
Jul 8, 2014
- The new Vauxhall Corsa's key rivals
- Their strengths and weaknesses
- Four small cars, all with differing qualities
Jun 18, 2014
- Our favourite small automatics on the used market
- Real-world examples
- All part of What Car?'s Approved Used scheme