Volkswagen Polo News
Oct 1, 2014
- Pre-summer face-lift model
- Our favourite version available from £8000
- Refined and spacious city car
Sep 26, 2014
- Roundup of the best deals
- Cars in every class
- Updated every week
Sep 19, 2014
- Latest issue of What Car? magazine on sale
- What's new on whatcar.com
- Definitive verdicts you can't afford to miss
Sep 17, 2014
- Larger-capacity engine
- Also offered with DSG automatic
- On sale at the end of the year
Aug 30, 2014
- Save more than £1500 on the updated Volkswagen Polo
- 1.2 TSI engine is smooth, powerful and efficient
- Upmarket-feeling interior comes with 6.5in touch-screen on SE models
Aug 29, 2014
Diesels are often a little more expensive to buy than their petrol equivalents. We've found a load of deals that will make them that bit cheaper.
Aug 26, 2014
We've already been impressed by the new VW Polo, and now we've driven the face-lifted diesel model, which has a more refined engine that promises to return over 80mpg.
Aug 25, 2014
Company cars come in all shapes and sizes, and lots of business miles are often over short distances. These are the best small company cars.
Aug 11, 2014
The visual changes are small, but the 2014 VW Polo is a significant improvement over its predecessor in several key areas. We try it in the UK for the first time.
Aug 7, 2014
The 2014 Volkswagen Polo face-lift isn't a big one in terms of looks, but there are comprehensive changes elsewhere. Watch our full video review.