Here's our list of the cheapest new cars to insure, including our favourites from insurance groups one to three - perfect for young drivers.
- Thousands off models from BMW, Hyundai, Nissan and Renault
- Plus £6000 off the Volkswagen Touran
- Check out all the deals in our weekly round-up
VW's bigger, more practical Golf has joined the five-seat family MPV fray. The 1.6 TDI is cheaper and cleaner than the 2.0-litre version – does that mean it's our pick of the range? We drive it to find out.
- New VW Passat driven
- Fantastic deals still available on the old model
- We found almost £4700 off
- Toyota Aygo leads a trio of discounted city cars
- Citroen C1 and VW Up also with big savings
- More deals in this week's round-up
We drive Ford's new five-door family car in range-topping diesel form. Can it still succeed in a modern company car world obsessed by premium German saloons?