Oct 3, 2014
Europe's autumn motor show brings a host of exciting new models for all budgets, so which are our favourites? Here's what stood out for us on the stands.
Sep 26, 2014
- We round up the new models to be revealed at the Paris Motor Show
- Brand new production cars, prototypes and concepts all on display
- The Paris Motor Show runs from October 4-19, 2014
Sep 22, 2014
- The best used SUVs and 4x4s to fit your budget
- 13 great family vehicles...
- ... plus three to avoid
Sep 19, 2014
- Volvo V60 tops our deals list
- Save more than £9000
- More discounts on other estates in our weekly round-up
Sep 16, 2014
We reveal the best used cars of 2014, as the Ford Focus 1.6 Zetec wins the top accolade in the annual ceremony
Sep 15, 2014
New D4 version of the Volvo V40 Cross Country is powerful and frugal, with CO2 emissions of just 104g/km, but how does it compare to its rivals? We drive it in the UK to find out.
Sep 10, 2014
Volvo joins the hot hatch race with its all-new 2.0-litre, four-cylinder, 241bhp V40. It's priced close to rivals as extreme as the VW Golf R and BMW M135i, so this front-wheel drive hatch has a lot to prove.
Sep 2, 2014
The new Land Rover Discovery Sport gets seven seats, so faces a different set of rivals from its Freelander predecessor. Here is what it needs to beat.
Aug 28, 2014
- Volvo marketing boss says that brand is 'deliberately different'
- Feels rivals are 'sounding and looking the same'
- Confirms target sales of 800,000 cars a year
Aug 27, 2014
- Volvo to try online retailing
- 2015 XC90 is first to be listed
- Dealer network remain 'key to the process'