Nov 22, 2014
Mid-life updates have made the BMW X3 an even more compelling large SUV, but the plug-in hybrid Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV offers similar space and much lower CO2 emissions. The Audi Q5 and Volvo XC60 will also prove tough to beat.
Nov 12, 2014
- Lexus shows teaser shot of new LF-C2 concept
- Will be revealed at LA motor show
- Volvo plans a small SUV
Nov 5, 2014
- Volvo shows off new Cross Country version of V60 estate
- Gets increased ride height and more protection
- Revealed at LA motor show, goes on sale June 2015
Nov 3, 2014
- The most economical family hatchbacks
- Top petrol and diesel cars
- Our True MPG results indicate real-world economy
Oct 27, 2014
- Hot hatch-rivalling performance
- Low carbon emissions
- Save more than £3000
Oct 26, 2014
We've tried the V40 Cross Country with the new D4 diesel but were put off by its high price and average dynamics. Can the 99g/km version in the standard car improve its standing?
Oct 23, 2014
The new Volvo XC90 is one of the most anticipated cars of 2015, and comes with loads of new technology and equipment. Here are the five stand-out things about the new car.
Oct 16, 2014
- What Car? Target Price reveals the most you should pay for your new car
- Average discount of more than 10%
- Call 0845 527 6394 to speak a member of our Target Price team
Oct 15, 2014
- Large SUV that makes great family transport
- Get three child seats in the middle row
- Our favourite Approved Used models available from £12,500
Oct 3, 2014
Europe's autumn motor show brings a host of exciting new models for all budgets, so which are our favourites? Here's what stood out for us on the stands.